|Here's Ane's stack of cards for the 30 Days of Thanks Challenge|
During the next 30 days in November I will be mailing out a thank you card to 30 people who have made a significant impact in my life. What better way to say thank you than by sending a handwritten card expressing your gratitude? Sure you can send a text or Facebook post, but I'm a strong believer in the power of the pen. Getting something via snail mail is a great way to let those in your life know how much you appreciate their love and support.
Showing your gratitude will come with the knowing that you've brightened someone's day and in turn will make you feel great doing it. It is also important to remember that being thankful and showing gratitude should be an everyday thing.
Here's what you'll need to join See Believe and Achieve's 30 Days of Thanks Challenge
- 30 Thank you cards and envelops
- Homemade cards are even better! :)
- Postcards are awesome too!
- 30 Stamps
- Name/Address where your card should be sent
- Before you mail your cards out, snap a pic and send it over for us to see!